Sunday 7 September 2008

Day 5

Cadence's preschool went on a field trip to the fire station. Of course she was so excited since her Daddy is a firefighter, although what he does is a little different than the city firefighters. She was so excited to see the fire truck and the turnout gear. This isn't the best picture, but I think it's darn cute! Probably just because it my kid! It reminds me of when I was little my grandpa use to take us to the fire house and let us try on his turn out gear. She was so proud to wear the gear.

5 comments:

Jill said...

somebody tell me if there is somewhere on line that you can download software to edit your pictures. I don't have the greatest software. Or what is a good program to get. Thanks.

bre said...

Cute picture! I love that it reminds you of when you were little. That's cute.

As for editing software, I use adobe photoshop, but that is TERRIBLY EXPENSIVE. You could try adobe elements. It's not AS EXPENSIVE. Or you could type in free picture editing software. I didn't really check them out, but you could see what they have. Do you have a PC or a mac? I could probably send you my photoshop elements CD. I don't use it very much since I have photoshop. Let me know. If you want it, email me your address. (it's an older version, but it works.) You could also download trial versions of things like elements, photoshop, lightroom, paintshop pro, etc. to see what you like best. Just some options for ya!

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

pictures that have meaning or memories behind them are the BEST kind.

Tiffany said...

haha, she looks happy to be there!

Ence Family said...

She looks so cute! What a fun blog idea!